Saturday, March 1, 2008

Panama Prep School


We have been working on the idea of a conference to intentionally invest into our up and coming leaders and this dream has become reality! Check out the Panama Prep School link on the Christian Surfers website. Coming in July, we are going to bring in 35 of our most committed groms from around the US for training to deepen their walks with God, encourage them to be influential among their peers and to get a little surfing time with Tom Curren and Jason Andre as well!
Another praise is a surfer very recently coming to the Lord through the Who is Jesus Christ portion of the website. Continue to keep my family and the rest of the leadership of Christian Surfers in your prayers.
In other news, my dad is flying in this week to fish halibut with me for the opener. He should be here for about 10 days or so with my mom possibly coming in, depending on jury duty.
I have also begun taking local surfers out for surfing on weekends as spring gets closer and as the weather permits. I plan to expand this to include bible studies this summer when school gets out. Keep this in prayer as well.

No comments: